Lump in the throat - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how cani help you
User : i'm having a weird problem with my throat. i'm a 19 year old student. and when i swallow, sometimes... there's a strange clicking or sort of lump kind of in my throat
User : it doesnt really hurt, it's incredibly annoying
User : and i've had it for at least a month
User : i'm a little worried
Doctor : ok
User : it went away for about a day one time, btu came back
Doctor : since when you have this problem
User : probably a little over a month
Doctor : do you have difficulty in swallowing
User : what does difficulty swallowing mean?
User : because i dont think it's difficult
User : it's just annoying
Doctor : difficulty in eating or drinking
User : no
User : any ideas?
User : should i be worried?
Doctor : i suggest you to get it examained bya ENT surgeon
User : oh wow
User : so it's serious?
User : ok.
Doctor : after examaintion only i will be able to advice
User : ok
User : could it just be stress related?
User : or no?
Doctor : it could be
Doctor : it can also occur if the hemoglobin in blood is less
Doctor : that is anemia
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fluid filled pustules on toddler
- Minimal fibrotic ptb right upper lobe
- Throat gurgling lump in throat swallowing
- Sore throat lump in the throat vomiting throat ulcer
- One nostril is blocked but constantly drips
- Pus filled skin sores from methamphetamine
- Swim fins posterior tibial tendon
- Lump in throat sore throat
- Menthol cigarettes blocked nose
- Blister culture says enterobacter cloacae
- Zero figure tips and home remedies to get zero figure
- Soar throat lump in throat
- My ears feel blocked, ringing, cant hear properly loud music
- Lump in throat
- Blocked nostril causes ear blockage