Lumbar spondylosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi
User : my mother has severe leg pain
Doctor : Ok
User : she underwent MRI test today and the result is as follows: User : Lumbar spondylosis
Mild left paracentral disc bulge at L3-L4 and L4l5 levels causing exit foramen compromise and indenting the left traversing L5 nurve root at L4-L5 level
YOu can proceed
Doctor : Ok
User : what does this mean?
So I presume that she is having severe pain in the legs
User : she is 51 yrs old
User : yes
It means that there is a slight dislocation of the lumbar vertebra
which is causing pressure on the nerves
User : can it be cured?
You will have to meet a Neurosurgeon for the same
Yes it is curable
User : where actually is the lumber vertebra?
One is thro conservative measures
like lumbar belt
and the other one is thro surgery
where in the correct the malpositioning of the vertebra
User : ok... where actually is this vertibra located?
User : back?
User : or legs
along the spinal cord
User : what do u suggest? conservative measures?
You can start off with that
User : is it better than surgery?
and later if required only one can go for surgery
Nothing like better
It should be cured
that is the motto
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mild lumbar spondylosis
- Fell down stairs hurt my shoulder what do i do
- Lumbar spondylosis and pregnancy
- Why does my arm hurt when i bend it
- Is it safe to chew tobacco 5 days after a tonsillectomy
- Chest pains after protien shake
- Diarrhea and chills 7 days after embryo transfer
- I cant lift heavy things with my arm and my arm shakes
- Pinprick sensation in groin
- How long till infantigo heals
- I have chest pain after i had my tooth extracted
- Lumbar spondylosis and dizziness
- When to start swimming after chicken pox
- Impression lumbar spondylosis
- Lumbar spondylosis side effects