Lower back pain which occurs occasionally in mornings. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am having bach ache since 6 months....
May I know your age and gender?
Where exactly is this ache, upper back/lower back; in the centre or by the side?
Is the pain present continuously or occur at random times?
random times, mostly in the morning times
so what could be the reason of this?
And for how long does the pain persist? How does it improve - do you take any medications?
Does the pain radiate down to the legs?
Please do not mind answering these question.
no it does not radiate to the legs, and as of now i am not taking any medication
it continues for half an hour
Let me brief you.
sorry sir, it was just a training session
for demo purpose we had showed it to our employees
Ok, if this was a medical concern, shall I proceed to discuss.?
how we can chat with our doctors
no no not at all
thanks a lot
Do you mean chat with other doctors?
no no its ok.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
i have got some personal work, whenever necessay i will get back to u
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lump in back pain in the morning
- Heart raced six months after steroid injection
- Head aches light headed sick thirsty
- Botox for achalasia cardia
- Achalasia in cardia breathing yoga
- Thirsty dizzy stomach ache tired
- Severe morning back pain
- Achalasia cardia carcinoma chances
- Pain in hands after urinating
- Having lower back pain suggest
- Flight after scoliosis surgery
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Headache and vomiting one week after laminectomy
- Lower back pain stiffness suggestions
- My disc is in recovery after prolapse