Lower back pain and urine in blood - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help u
User : my gf is having lower back pains and a faint trace of blood in her urine...should we go to the ER?
User : she just had a urinary tract infection...but thought it was over...
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : she is 19, female, model, not married, 5'7" and 130lbs
Doctor : Have she had any similar problems in the past?
User : yes, but not this severe...
Doctor : is she sexually active?
User : yes
Doctor : Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : yes
Doctor : pl tell what meds she has?
User : she was just on an antibiotic but stopped taking it becuase she felt the infection was gone
Doctor : do u have unprotected sex?
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem /Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : yes
User : no allergies
User : the prescription is macrobid
Doctor : Please mention about the Sleep, Stools and Appetite, any specific problems with them
Doctor : there r many reasons for the UTI
Doctor : it has to be investigated thorougly
Doctor : by Blood+urine test
Doctor : As this is an online consultation, This would require a detailed history and it can extend beyond 5 minutes.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Painful urination with blood and back pain
- Back pain blood in urine
- Feel heartbeat touching chest
- Suggest treatment for appetite loss and uti
- Reason for discomfort in urethra and full feeling in bladder
- Feeling warm and rapid heart beat
- What causes brown discharge with urine
- Pain in urination lower back pain
- Essential forte for high ggt
- Feeling unwell during third trimester of pregnancy
- Feeling uneasy at back of my chest
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What causes urinary incontinence during the day
- Lower back pain blood urine
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine