Lower back pain after a fall, medicines - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have a pain in my left lower back
since when are you having pain?
User : I canÂ´t breath too deep cause it hurts me and so does when I cough and yorn too
User : for about a week
please provide your age, gender, location, occupation.
User : 31, female
did you get hurt, was there any injury to lower back?
User : sorry, i meant care taker
User : well, I fall on my stairs a week ago but nothing too bad
Doctor : ok
are you taking any medications?
User : only pain/anti inflamatory pills
User : 2 a day, but stopped yesterday
i will suggest you to continue the pain killers
User : ok
two times a day after food
User : ok, thanks a lot doctor
and do warm/hot compresses
two times a day
User : ok, also can I use a analgesic cream?
yes you should use it
it will give local relief
instead of analgesic cream
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lower backache and out of breath
- Back pain after a fall
- Does tetralysal decrease effectiveness cerazette
- Does shoulder and neck pain mean cancer
- Lower back pain after childbirth
- Low backache bowel liver
- Backache for cardiac patients
- Does swelling hurt
- Does swollen lymph nodes due to hiv hurt
- Lower back pain after period
- Lower back pain after fall
- Lower left back pain after falling
- Can nicotine patches cause backache
- Does the medical card covers dermatologist
- Backache cant roll over in bed