Low sperm count, sperm analysis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Hi doctor, I want to know abt low sperm count
User : my semen is not thick
Doctor : ok
User : are u there??
Doctor : yes'
Doctor : have u done any sperm analysis?
User : no
whats ur age?
User : 24
i will tell u the normal sperm analysis results now
normal sperm count consists of 20 million sperm per ejaculate, with 50 percent motility and 60 percent normal morphology (form). The amount of semen in the ejaculation matters, too. If the concentration is less than 20 million sperm per milliliter of ejaculate, it may impair fertility. Still, if the sperm show adequate forward motility -- the ability to swim -- concentrations as low as 5 to 10 million can produce a pregnancy.
Doctor : first u do sperm analysis then u can come to a conclussion that ur sperm count is low
User : is it done in each pathology?? or specific lab??
it is normally done in any good lab
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Could masturbation have caused some damage leading to delayed periods
- Smoker masturbation habit decreased ejaculation why is this happening
- Early ejaculation watery brownish semen anything to be concerned
- Started masturbation penis seems curvy can it get straight somehow
- Spermatocele low sperm count
- Zyrtec low sperm count
- Suggest treatment for discomfort after swallowing fish bone
- What causes shivering and how to overcome suicide feelings
- Difficulty in erection headaches while masturbation reason
- Is low sperm count curable
- Herpes low sperm count
- Crestor low sperm count
- What is the correct dosage to substitute xanax
- Can you explain the semen test report fertility chances
- Is it normal to miss periods after tubal ligation