Low platelet count in 12 weeks pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i assist you
User : im 12weeks pregnant and my platelets are 54.. what are the risks when giving birth?
Doctor : just 54 or it is in thousands
Doctor : your age
User : 1m 18
User : im not sure iv just been told the are realy low and have been seeing a hemotolagist
Doctor : There will be lots of bleeding and you may lose blood as there will be no stopping
Doctor : u may risk your life if it comes to operation
User : is there any chance of me or my baby dieing?
Doctor : ya there are suitable amount of risks
Doctor : for more details on treatment strategies and evaluating the cause u can enter complete chat
User : is there anything i can do to make my platelets any better
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Numb hands and feet with blocked ears
- Low platelet count and epilepsy
- Taking oxyelite pro give neg pregnancy test results
- Itchy gum blocked sinus
- Low platelet count and low b12
- What time i should use navidoxine
- Natural remedy for heart block vein
- When to take navidoxine in pregnancy?
- Treatment of blocked sebaceous glands on vulva
- Low platelet count in pregnancy
- Pins and needles in the tounge while pregnant
- Block sinus and swollen glands
- Is naturogest used tapicaly
- Low platelet count and b12
- Pct low platelet count in pregnancy