Low platelet count in 12 weeks pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i assist you
User : im 12weeks pregnant and my platelets are 54.. what are the risks when giving birth?
Doctor : just 54 or it is in thousands
Doctor : your age
User : 1m 18
User : im not sure iv just been told the are realy low and have been seeing a hemotolagist
Doctor : There will be lots of bleeding and you may lose blood as there will be no stopping
Doctor : u may risk your life if it comes to operation
User : is there any chance of me or my baby dieing?
Doctor : ya there are suitable amount of risks
Doctor : for more details on treatment strategies and evaluating the cause u can enter complete chat
User : is there anything i can do to make my platelets any better
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is it safe to take duphaston three times daily
- Is it safe to take navidoxine twice daily during pregnancy?
- Can i drink ragi malt daily in pregnancy
- Low platelet count and epilepsy
- Single live intrauterine fetus 6 weeks 5 days
- Low platelet count and low b12
- Isolated diastolic hypertension causes
- Is it safe to take navidoxine twice daily?
- Lower respiratory infections causes
- Low platelet count in pregnancy
- Muscle cramps/spasms causes
- Advanced stage melanoma causes
- Low platelet count and b12
- Pct low platelet count in pregnancy
- Meth use acne causes