Low fetal heart rate due to hypothydoiism - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
this is XXXXXXX
had an telephonic conversation with you 10 days back
Regarding my wife who is 6 weeks pregnant
report suggests that the baby's heart beat is below the normal rangs
is this bcoz of hypothyroidism?
how low was the fetal heart rate?
Low heart rate may be due to hypothyroidism
but did the doctor suspect any other abnormality?
she has miscarried in may 2013 during her 6th week of pregnancy
will the current pregnancy sustain bcoz of this?
I can share her reports with you
are you there?
shall I share the report?
If the fetal growth is appropriate to her gestational age
you need not be worried.
Let her continue her thyroid medications
Follow up with her gynecologist regularly.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
we had an visit to doctor today
she has been given with Susten 200 daily twice and doxinate
thrice before 30 mins of having food
And some women prescribe susten to all pregnant women.
So do not be worried.
Follow up with her gynecologist.
she is vomiting almost every day especially during night after having folic acid
this has started since 5 days
That is normal during early pregnancy.
Doxinate will help her.
EP Scan suggests
Yolk Sac Seen
I have sent the report just now
can you please have an look at it?
The reports that you typed appears ok
no reasons to concern.
Do you have any other questions?
still you can have one look
I am sorry i have look into?
report sent to attachments@haealthcare
I shall review the reports and discuss with you over a phone call.
is it ok?
yes that's absolutely fine
no problems with that
I would review the reports and discuss your concern.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 17 weeks pregnant throwing up black stuff
- Higher fetal heart rate
- Male incontinence during fellatio
- What causes low fetal heart rate
- High ketone during urine feme
- White spots on feet during pregnancy
- 17 weeks placental abruption
- Sputum of blood when 17 weeks pregnant
- 17 weeks pregnant and vagina aches
- Reasons for low fetal heart rate
- How to reduce hair fall during typhoid
- Low fetal heart rate first trimester
- Fetal heart rate stopping
- 16weeks pregnant stamach makes sound
- Fatty liver during typhoid