Low facial hair growth - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : is ther any medicine to increase hair growth on face
Doctor : Can you mention your age, and do you have any other health problems?
User : 26 yrs male
User : no health problems
User : good athelete
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : The only medicines given are to correct a hormonal imbalance and as you have none, there is no need for any medicines.
Doctor : Many normal people have a constitutionally low facial hair growth.
Doctor : It cannot be helped and is generally ignored as it is harmless.
Doctor : There is nothing to worry about.
User : shd I go with harmone tretment
Doctor : There is no necessity as you have no other XXXXXXXX problems.
User : thats nice
Doctor : health
User : ?
Doctor : I suggest that you forget about this issue and concentrate on building other aspects of your physique and overall personality as they make a more lasting impression than facial hair.
User : does mastrubation or having sex affects hair growth
Doctor : No, there is no effect.
User : but
User : I am slim
User : 6 feet weighing 60 kgs
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ecstasy drug and its effects
- Treatment and cure for punctate right cysts
- Facial hair growth in women
- Treatment and cure for spontaneous preterm birth
- Biotin facial hair growth
- No growth of facial hair problem
- Expedite facial hair growth
- Saline solution as eye drops
- Recommended dose of iodine thyroid
- Systane eye drops for redness
- Facial hair growth on adderall
- Steroid ear drops for tinnitus
- Treatment and cure for baby acne
- Treatment and cure for chronic lower lumber
- Treatment and cure for hypertensive vascular disease