Low facial hair growth - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : is ther any medicine to increase hair growth on face
Doctor : Can you mention your age, and do you have any other health problems?
User : 26 yrs male
User : no health problems
User : good athelete
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : The only medicines given are to correct a hormonal imbalance and as you have none, there is no need for any medicines.
Doctor : Many normal people have a constitutionally low facial hair growth.
Doctor : It cannot be helped and is generally ignored as it is harmless.
Doctor : There is nothing to worry about.
User : shd I go with harmone tretment
Doctor : There is no necessity as you have no other XXXXXXXX problems.
User : thats nice
Doctor : health
User : ?
Doctor : I suggest that you forget about this issue and concentrate on building other aspects of your physique and overall personality as they make a more lasting impression than facial hair.
User : does mastrubation or having sex affects hair growth
Doctor : No, there is no effect.
User : but
User : I am slim
User : 6 feet weighing 60 kgs
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Swelling and pain inside nostril
- What is a lump on my scalp
- Taking insulin while pregnant
- Facial hair growth in women
- Need medication for itchy rashes and stomacharms and back
- Can laser frenectomy help in treating stammer in speech
- How to overcome the marks caused by pimples
- Biotin facial hair growth
- Melanoma insite 2
- No growth of facial hair problem
- Expedite facial hair growth
- What causes hair loss sore breasts and fatigue
- Neonatal temperature instability
- Facial hair growth on adderall
- Natural source of insulin