Low blood levels during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can help you?
please proceed with your health query?
User : i am 23 this is my 3rd pregnancy i think im around 7-8 weeks... but my blood levels are not where they should be and i go back monday for more bloodwork.. what does this mean and what could happen? i also have multiple sclerosis but am doing great!
what are your blood levels?
User : im not sure... the dr. just said not high enough to be 7-8 weeks
did the doctor mean the HCG levels? or hemoglobin levels?
User : again im not sure
if HCG levels are not enough, then you will need to be put on progesterone suppliments to avoid miscarriage.
User : or if its hemoglobin?
Doctor : and if the hemoglobin levels are low, you will need to be put on iron and prenatal vitamins
so get this clarified with your doctor
and follow necessary advise as given from her/him
is there anything else i can help you?
User : he gave me the possibilies of tubal pregnancy or miscarage or everythings normal... but couldnt that have been told from the ultrasound?
was ultrasound done for you?
User : ye
User : s
usually the transvaginal ultrasound is good
Doctor : what was the ultrasound report?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- High alt liver thyroidectomy
- Sore vagania during pregnancy
- What is a high alt score
- Mcv blood level low in pregnancy
- Low progesterone levels during pregnancy
- Low hemoglobin levels during pregnancy
- Stoll smells during pregnancy
- Skunk spray during pregnancy
- Hyperthyroidism and high alt levels
- Reason for low hcg blood level during pregnancy
- Low mpv levels during pregnancy
- Sgpt alt kinetic meaning
- Softin tablets during pregnancy
- Soft stools during pregnancy
- High alt sinus infection