Low back pain, inflated tail bone - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : For the past one week i am having a pain at the end of my spinal cord. (near my bottocks)..
User : Took pain killers too
User : still the pain has not reduced
User : wenevr that part gets in contact with seat (when i sit) its paining..
User : look like in that part the bone is inflated
I will help you in this
But before proceeding I would like to ask a few more details
User : yes
Please give your Age, Gender, Occupation, Height and Weight
User : 25, Male, Software engg, 5.11 inches, 77 kgs
Doctor : Ok
Your weight is fine
How is your daily bowel movements?
User : daily morning. b4 i take bath
User : thats normal
Doctor : This looks like mainly a low back strain
It can be combatted with few exercises
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Low back pain bartonella
- Flexeril for low back pain
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of depakote?
- Bad smell from rectum
- Pregnancy and bad roads
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of faslodex?
- Aleve low back pain
- Is sleeping without a shirt bad
- Is it bad yo swallow pus
- Is shakiness and unsteady walk a side effect of lacosamide?
- Methylprednisolone for low back pain
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of dostinex?
- Prednisone and low back pain
- Is removing sperms bad
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of propecia?