Low appetite in a 4 year old - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I need some consultation for my daughter
User : she is 4 years of age
Doctor : What are her complaints?
User : and absolutely of no apetite , she takes around 3 hours to have her normal food
User : is there anything to increase her apetite
From when has this been?
User : this has been throughout , right from her birth
Doctor : Yes it is there
I can help you in it.
User : ok
User : thanks
Doctor : How are her milestones?
User : other things are absolutely ok
User : only apetite is problem
What is her weight now?
User : around 18kg
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Has she completed 4 years?
User : yes just
Doctor : Her weight is quite normal.
So it means she is getting the required nutrients
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lethargy and low appetite in 12 year old boy
- No appetite for one year old
- How safe is taking biotin during lactation
- Low body temperature 4 year old boy
- Breast feeding had bleeding is this normal
- Rare brain tumors in adults
- 4 year old with fevers chills and lack of appetite for 2 weeks
- Adult throwing up after eating
- Seizure activity without impaired consciousness
- Acute coronary syndrome vs cad
- Low hemoglobin and hematocrit in 4 year old
- Nursing mother started passing loose stool safe to take eldofer
- Wheat allergy symptoms in adults
- Child causing problems in school compaining blaming confronting teachers solution
- Breast pain fever blood in milk infection