Loss of sensation in vagina after c-section - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : hi ive lost all sensation in my vaginal area after a c-section is there any way i can get it back
was it a lower segment c-section or upper segment c-section?
User : lower
Doctor : when was the c-section done?
User : 18 months ago
and since when are you feeling the loss of sensations in vaginal region?
User : since the c-section was done ive lost my sex drive because i cant feel anyhting
did you go for re-examination by the same gynac who performed the c-section?
Doctor : ok
User : yes he said it was normal and it could take 4-5 years to regain sensation but ive read theres a way a neruo specialist can help
so did you visit the neurospecialist?
normally after a c-section, the sensations are back in 6 months time.
User : no i need a referal and my ob wouldnt give me a referal becuase he dosent think its nessacery
if it is taking longer then a neurological examination is suggested
User : he says that my nerves could have been damaged during the pregnacy or thy could have been cut
in that case take a second opinion from some other gynaec
WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor : WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor : visit this link for second opinion
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Doctor ne delivery ki
- Sweating weakness and seeing yellow spots
- Sudden sense of stronger smell
- Statins and sense of smell
- Why doctor sigerian delivery
- Burning sensation in stomach after c section
- Sigerian delivery operation expenses
- Pus blisters on vagina after c section
- Burning sensation in abdomen after c section
- Sellotape stuck in throat
- Single loop of cord around neck
- Vagina itch after c section
- Venkateswara hospital normal delivery
- Will seman sooth a sore throat
- Fishy odor in vagina after c section