Loss of libido - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : For the past 4 yrs I have had absolutely no libido. I have been to several doctors who have not helped, I have been counselled and have also been to a hypnotherapist, I have been on the pill, i have been off the pill and I have tried numerous different pills. Nothing has worked. I am not depresse or anxious or anything like that. Also whether or not this is related, my vagina always smells. I also get really thick discharge & it gets itchy. Is that an infection and if so what infection? Please please help!!!!
Doctor : Let me read it
It is a bacterial/fungal infection mainly
That is of concern and has to be treated
User : could it be cause of no libido?
Doctor : Yes
It will have an impact
May I know your age?
User : the no libido has been a problem for alot alot longer
User : 22
Doctor : Can I ask you a few questions about your menstrual and sexual history?
User : yes
Doctor : How is your menses?
in terms of regularity and bleeding
User : regular and the bleeding used to be normal but last month was very light
Doctor : Ok
Since when are you active sexually?
User : 14, so 8yrs ago
Doctor : Ok
How frequent was it?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smoking meth related to esophageal problems
- Vaginal bleeding after being hit in the stomach
- Esophageal spasm and menses
- Micronor loss of libido
- Take emanzen before meal or after meal
- Loss of libido after menopause
- Fishy odor vaginal discharge after giving birth
- Mercilon libido loss
- Esophageal spasm when sleeping
- Cerazette libido loss
- Masturbating after bartholins cyst removal
- Esophageal spasm in pugs
- Resume swimming after bartholin cyst
- Esophageal spasms and skipped
- Vistaril loss of libido