Loss of appetite, shaking hands and black outs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : MY SMYPTOMS ARE AS FALLOWS: No Appetite, Shanking hands, Weight loss, Leightheadedness and blacked out vision when going from sitting to standing
since when you are having these symptoms?
User : i havent been hungry for a month or two and my hands have been shaking ever since i remember and i have been getting skinnier for months
User : and the sitting thing has happened ever since i can remember
please provide your age, gender and location.
User : denver male 19
i will need to ask you a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes but im on a trial session
User : ask away
were on any diet before these symptoms appeared?
User : no i eat healthy though and try to stay in shape
how much of weight loss you have had and in how many months time?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diabetic hand turning black
- Tiny black spots on hands
- Button procedure urology
- Hands turning black anemic
- Gastric bypass hernia symptoms
- Black spots on hands
- Bursal excision bursectomy
- Dry hands turning black
- Treatment and cure for immune dysfunction
- Treatment and cure for joint sepsis
- Treatment and cure for ovarian inflammation
- C1 nerve innervation
- Treatment and cure for crohn's colitis
- C5 c6 c7 neck symptoms
- Treatment and cure for advanced esophageal cancer