Loss of appetite, shaking hands and black outs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : MY SMYPTOMS ARE AS FALLOWS: No Appetite, Shanking hands, Weight loss, Leightheadedness and blacked out vision when going from sitting to standing
since when you are having these symptoms?
User : i havent been hungry for a month or two and my hands have been shaking ever since i remember and i have been getting skinnier for months
User : and the sitting thing has happened ever since i can remember
please provide your age, gender and location.
User : denver male 19
i will need to ask you a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes but im on a trial session
User : ask away
were on any diet before these symptoms appeared?
User : no i eat healthy though and try to stay in shape
how much of weight loss you have had and in how many months time?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diabetic hand turning black
- Doxylamine succinate and alcohol
- How to cure high fever of child
- How to cure back head pain after car accident
- Tiny black spots on hands
- What is the cause of stiff foot
- Hands turning black anemic
- Black spots on hands
- Vicodin with red specks
- Dry hands turning black
- Does peanut butter cause gas
- Why is my tonsils swollen red and painful
- Small blue pill a 215
- Experiencing stabbing pain under my left breast on rib cage
- Watson 385 white oval