Loss of appetite due to Clanazopam - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi?
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Ok.. well I started taking Clanazopam (sp?) about a week ago regularly and my appitite is just about totally gone.. I mean I forget to eat all of the time.
User : Is this a side effect of the medicine, likely, or perhaps just something that is more to do with my eating habits and stomach in general, as I have problems with my appitite from time to time
Doctor : Ok
User : So I guess really the question is, should I stop taking the medication regularly, wait it out, or just continue on.
Doctor : It could be the side effect of the drug, however we cannot buy on the same thing since you already have
Doctor : appetite problems
User : I also seem to be having diarhia more than normal and my thoat has been bothering me.
User : Side effects? or also just something rather coincidental?
Doctor : Sideeffects
Doctor : To determine what is real
Doctor : I have to take your entire history once again
Doctor : and give you a better advice
Doctor : rather than hurry up
User : ok
User : well thank you
User : :)
Doctor : What is your age
User : 18
Doctor : What kind of appetite problems did you have earlier
Doctor : Why was clonazepam prescribed to you? What is the dosage
Doctor : I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Immediate relief home remedy for reducing bp
- Home tips high bp patients
- Is hives a side effect of xenaderm?
- Is nausea a side effect of victoza?
- Can loss of appetite be due to typhoid fever?
- Is chills a side effect of velcade?
- Loss appetite due to eptopic pregnancy
- Loss of appetite due to gall bladder
- High bp post op
- Nausea loss of appetite constipation is it due to alcohol
- What are the side effects of z-dex?
- Suggest treatment for appetite loss due to emotional stress
- Is cough a side effect of tramadol?
- High bp on tmt
- Bp spikes and headaches stiff neck