Loss of appetite and vomiting sensation due to tension - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hii
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i have problem with my appetite
User : lost weight too much recently , not able to eat more
User : prob coz i have lots of tension
Doctor : k
User : can you pls help out with this
Doctor : sure we will help you
Doctor : in this regard
User : i m kind of depressed also now a days
Doctor : your age and occupation
User : i feel like vomiting aswell
User : 25 , i own a recruitment firm
Doctor : gender
User : f
Doctor : k
Doctor : do you have any illness
User : nop
Doctor : are you married or single?
User : this itself is my prob
User : single
Doctor : k since when you have lost appetite
User : 4-5 onths back
User : from before i was anyways slim..but now its too much
Doctor : syrup aristozyme thrice daily
Doctor : for 15 days to 1 month
User : is this coz of tension?
User : yes
Doctor : your work schedule is too much
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is muscle aching or cramping a side effect of norditropin?
- How does stress affect the thc levels in your body
- Left arm throbs burns veins enlarged in arm anxiety heart pounding
- Is it ok to drink water while fasting before doctor appointment
- Hypercondria anxiety
- Is stomach cramps or tenderness a side effect of naproxen?
- Is fever with or without chills a side effect of myorisan?
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of mylanta ar?
- How to stop vomiting sensation
- Dizziness vomiting sensation diarrhea weakness painful no appetite
- Spondylitis and vomiting sensation
- Hypnagogic voices anxiety
- Reasons for vomiting sensation on cholestrol
- Vomiting sensation due to wrist sprain
- Is unusual weight gain or loss a side effect of meropenem?