Loss of activity in fingers, Diabetes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello sir
User : some time i feel in my hand little finger there is no activity..
User : Any reason sir
User : same as in leg also in little finger left side only.
User : in hand and leg
i will need to ask you a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : my age is 37
User : male
since when you are having this trouble?
User : 2 years sir
User : i started yoga & exercise
Doctor : do you have blood pressure or diabetes?
User : but there is no more chance to feel good.
User : yes sir
User : I have diabetes from 3 years
User : taking Dioneil 1 tab in moring as per family doctor
User : diabeties is in control
User : but my finger seems disactive..
when did you last check your sugars?
User : every 2 month
were they in control?
User : yes
User : 100-150
the problem that you are facing might be due to diabetes
User : ok what to do sir?
i will suggest you to get the left hand finger and left leg toe examined by a neurologist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What should inside of mouth look like
- Rapid weight loss with diabetes
- Why cant insulin be taken orally
- Worm like movement inside scrotum
- Weight loss injections for diabetics
- Hair loss pre diabetes
- Redness inside my toddlers labia
- Pain inside leg by scrotum
- Diabetes and under active thyroid
- Revital capsules rpos and con
- Cant stop urinating and thirsty
- Cant stop being thirsty
- Pain inside left thumb
- Weight loss pills diabetics
- Revital capsule how much vitamin there