Losing weight day by day. What could be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats
i have a problem relates to my weight
May i know your height and weight ?
day by day i lose some weight
bcoz of which iam getting weak
have you been monitoring your weight regularly ?
how much of your weigght have u lost in the previous week ?
or in the last 1 month ?
Are u there ?
this from teenage
i am trying to increase my weight iam unable to do so
may i know your age, height and weight ?
26, 5.1 ,39
you seem to have a very low weight
can u tell me , how much weight, have you lost in the last 1 month
and what was the XXXXXXX weight, you had achieved anytime in your lifetime ?
and in the last 3 months , how much have you lost ?
2 to 3 kg
have you undergone any blood tests ?
no problem in that
what and when have you undergone ?
a routine body check up
can u mention what tests have you done ?
AND ALL OF THat were normal ?
do u have proper stools ?
is there any foul smell or fat filled stools ?
the cause for not able to gain weight , could be due to either Less protein intake (diet issues) or due to Loss of nutrients, from food ( due to absorption defects )
no nothing like that...
so any diet suggestions
to gain weight, you need to increase your protien intake
are u a vegetarian ?
do u eat eggs ?
the most likely cause of you not being able to gain weight, could be due to you being a vegetarian, and not having enough of protine XXXXXXX food
increase the intake of whole grains
like beans, black bengal gram, which you can soak in water
and eat a cup of that each day ,morning
and one in the evening
in addition, you can also have a egg , in the same way
All beans, lentils, and peas are an excellent vegetarian and vegan source of protein, so eat whichever one you like
increase intake of Soy,
Nuts, including peanuts, cashews, almonds and walnuts all contain protein, as do seeds such as sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.
lastly, you can also take protein powder supplements , like NUTRILITE OR protienex
ok i would try these
these will help to improve the bulk of your muscles ,and you will gain weight over time
follow the above steps, and you will gain weight over time
first, as advised get the tests done, to rule out malabsorption syndromes
i hope your query has been answered
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blood in phlegm after quitting smoking
- Blood in urine after teeth pulled
- Why am i losing body weight day by day
- No weight reduction despite exercise abnormal thyroid levels
- I am losing weight day by day had kidney infection
- Advise on omega-3 sources for vegetarians particularly epa and dha
- What could be the reason for losing eyebrows
- Can a young girl start to gym with no harm
- Pregnant and blood after wiping
- What could be the reason for losing weight
- How can i reduce my weight discuss diets and exercises
- Red blood after urination when wiping
- Need diet advice to increase height
- After natural miscarriage blood in the stool
- Run 3 miles a day lose weight