Lorazepam medication, Alcohol detection tests - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
User : I just have a simple question.
how can i help you
User : If taking the drug Lorazepam, and then taking a breathalyzer test
please proceed with ur query
User : to determine blood alchohol content
User : could the drug affect the reading of this test?
i will nee dto ask few more questions
can i proceed?
User : you may
have you consumed alcohol and the drug together?
User : yes, I had.
when did you take the Lorazepam?
and when did you consume the alcohol?
User : I took it in the evening and had two drinks a few hours later
User : when given the breathalyzer by the police, my alcohol reading was astronomical
User : and I am wondering if one might affect the other
Lorazepam will increase the absorption of alcohol
that is it will cause more alcohol to get absorbed into ur system
but it is not known to cause high reading in breath analysis
it will only make blood alcohol levels more
are u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Akt 4 dosage for extrapulmonary tb
- Oxyelite pro why stop after 8 weeks?
- Akt4 side effects on the baby in the womb
- Who is the doctor for backbone ache
- Medical urine test will they detect prozac in it
- Esophagus tests medical test
- Oxyelite pro age restriction
- Bad breath and tummy aches
- Is suffering with back ache
- Medication for symptoms of tmjd when on lorazepam
- Bad pmt whole body aching
- Flucloxacillin aftertaste
- Stomach ache backache brown discharge
- Will celexa and clonazepam be detected in a life insurance medical test
- Lorazepam and plan b medication