Loose motions from 1 week. Taken eldopar with ayurvedic tonic. No relief. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
Very Good morning..
Please proceed with your query
Please describe a bit more in detail
having loose motions continuously everyday from 1 week
oh, I am so sorry about it
How may times do you have the loose motions?
Is it watery? Foul smelling?
its like if i eat something i will have to go immediately otherwise no
Did you take any medicine for this?
i took eldopar and some ayurvedic tonic - some berry tonic
but no results
You need to probably take antibiotics
You have only taken supportive treatment
Please suggest Doctor
All these are prescription drugs
ok..what about the diet?
Diet should be bland
Please do not consume outside food
Do not take stored food
Drink plenty of water, tender coconut water and fresh fruit juices
Ok Doctor..will try to avoid ...problem is i am staying in a PG acco
antibiotics medicine one per day? or how is it?
The exact dosage and duration can only be prescribed after a physical examination
I am sorry about this
It would be unethical to prescribe the prescription drugs with doing a proper physical examination
I hope you understand
Doctor the problem is mine is a very hectic schedule from morning 9 am to 10 pm..no time to visit any physician
Consult one at your office
or nearby to your office in your break time
there is no visiting doc here at our office
ok let me try.
Do you have more queries?
no doctor..thanks for your time
Get well soon
Thank you too
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Leakage after cervix cauterization
- Staph infection of nose after cauterization
- Oxyelite pro causing dizziness after taking
- Dexorange tonic when should be taken
- Hard to breath and belching symptom
- Suggest any tonic to increase appetite
- Ayurvedic tonics and herbs for oligohydramnios
- Hempushpa ayurvedic tonic for breast
- Pressure in the esophagus with belching
- Suggest treatment for tonic clonic seizures
- Cause of rapid heartbeat after colectomy
- Egg taste in mouth when belching
- Belching that taste like eggs why
- Belching on empty stomach
- When can i travel on a plane after having a ceaseran