Loose motion. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello Sir..my name is XXXXXXX .
I am having loose motions since night...8-10 times went to loo..
On saturday, I went for bike trip..came back yesterday night only..
Can you please suggest me medicines to cure.
May I know your age/
Are you passing blood in stools?
I do have pain right now..
but no vomiting or fever...just feeling sleep deprived and tired.
No no blood..
The cause is usually related to infection - ameoba probably.
yeah may be i ate alot during d trip...as i was riding the bike.so didn't get digested properly.
Such conditions are usually treated with a course of antibiotic.
However since the symptoms are very recent, I would suggest you to try the followign.
1. Take sporolac XXXXXXX
do u mean ORS?
This is a XXXXXXX available over the counter.
Do u mean our office reception..?sorry.
Over the counter at a pharmacy, not at your reception. Anyway nice humor...
The lactobacillus supplements give added benefits.
They can be taken thrice a day.
for next few days.
Along with it, you may also take ORS feeds.
Drink plenty of water.
Watch for the progress of the symptoms.
If the intensity of stool worsens or if you develop more pain/fever or bloody stools,
Antibiotics can also be started then.
hmm okay sir..
can be tried if the stools are persistent.
Do not try it if the symptoms are resolving.
Hope you have followed what I suggested?
Do you have any other query?
Yes I followd that..
No,I dont have any other query..
Thanks for consulting me.
Thanks for your time Doctor..
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can hemorrhoids cause gas
- Lumps on arms that itch
- Suggest medication for loose motions
- Suggest me the medicine to stop loose motion
- Leukorrhea comes out of me in the morning
- Blood in stool when to see doctor
- Throwing up bright red blood
- Baby teething loose motion suggested diet
- What not to eat when you have the flu
- Lisinopril pimples
- Suggest treatment for loose motion
- Loose motion after chemotherapy
- Suggest remedy to control loose motions
- Foods to avoid when you have gerd
- Jlow grade fever in immunosuppressed child