Long duration for wound to heal - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : HOw can I help you
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Doctor : Are you back?
User : Docter,whenever a small wound occurs it takes more than one month to recover
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : CAn you mention your age, height, weight?
User : age is 24,height is 176cms,weight is 55kgs
Doctor : Do you have any other health problems?
User : is it sugar?
User : no
Doctor : I suggest that you take more VitaMIN C rich foods like citrus fruits, amla
Doctor : Deficiency of C can also lead to delayed wound healing.
Doctor : In addition take Vitamin A rich foods like
User : tell me fruits name?
Doctor : Carrots, green leafy vegetables
User : ok
Doctor : Oranges, mausambi, lemons, amla
Doctor : papayas
Doctor : Also take Tab. Limcee 1 tab per day for 15 days
User : is it sugar docter?
Doctor : It is unlikely.
Doctor : If the condition persists even after this then go for
Doctor : a Fbs, PPBS
Doctor : test
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Rash that looks like hickies
- Does masturbation adversely effects social and mental health?
- Wound lips wont heal
- Emanzen d adverse effects
- Adverse effects of duphastin in pregnancy
- Laparoscopy wounds how long to heal?
- Adverse effects of liva skinlite cream
- Normal delivery how long the wound healed
- Swollen lymph nodes in neck from hickey
- Heal wound coconut oil
- High urea and hiccups
- Honey to relieve hickies
- How long it will take to heal a wounded foot
- Hiccups salt
- Chymoral forte adverse effects