Liver enlargement with swelling in stomach - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : A doctor has prescribed the swelling inside my stomach as a sign of liver enlargement caused by the daily alcohol Iâ??m drinking. Iâ??m willing to cut down on the alcohol, but I request you to prescribe me a medicine which will bring the swelling down. I donâ??t have fever or other side effects yet. This is urgent, plz advise.
Doctor : k
Doctor : before that i need few details
User : Yes plz
Doctor : since how many years you are alcholic
User : last 6 yrs, I take 4 drinks daily(whisky)
Doctor : how many ml?
User : 60 ml
Doctor : do you yellow discolouration of eyes
User : No, not yet.
User : plz hurry. my 5 mins will expire, so will my life!
Doctor : i need atleast 15 to 20 min
Doctor : to evaluate your case
Doctor : and come to the part of diagnosis and treatmeent
Doctor : is that k with you
User : Oh so it's all abt the money eh? thts what u care abt? bye..
Doctor : not like that
Doctor : without knowing the problem
Doctor : how can u expect me to prescribe medicine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach liver gulstones
- Extended stomach with schrosis of the liver
- Chemotherapy and cholelithiasis
- Cherry hemangioma dime size
- Hepatomegaly in chidren of 2 years usg finding
- Children dizzy when laying down
- Fatty liver stomach bloating
- Jaundice and dark eyes in children
- Fatty liver and stomach pain
- Skin disease of children
- Mild hepatomegaly with parenchymal echotexture in liver children
- Costochondritis with enlarged spleen in child
- Stomach cancer spread to liver
- Dilosyn tonic for children
- Limited intake diagnosis for children