Lipoma all over the body, some removed, some painful on the abdomen. How to get rid of it ? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi, I'm XXXXXXX
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here.
How can I help you?
I have lipoma all over my body. I had got some surgically removed which are painful near hands, but now things which are at my abdomen are painful
I dont want to get the surgery done again, is there any cream or lotion to kill the pain
There is no cream or lotion which can reduce the pain in a lipoma.
or there any other treatment which i can get
But you can have pain killers occasionally to relieve the pain.
how many per day?
You can take twice a day.
how long should i take
AS far as the treatment is concerned,
you already know that, the only way is by surgical removal.
that is very sad
Yes, it is very unfortunate. I can understand the pain you are going through.
thanks, lastly, how long should I take Ibuprofen
i mean i dont to do too much
Take it for 2-3 days and then stop.
Have you followed my suggestions?
yes, thank you so much
Do you have any other queries?
not for now, thanks for the help
Thank you for consulting me.
Let us know if you have any health related queries.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lipomas appearing all over my body daily
- Calcium like buildup on piercing
- Lipomas over entire body and diabetes
- Calcium buildup in endometrium
- Why most babies get fair complexion after 6 months
- Ear wax buildup and flying
- Bactrim after toenail surgery
- Pimples after stopping azifast
- Itching palms and soles after amoxicillin
- Fluid buildup in coccyx
- Why are rashes back after taking the prednisone
- Lipoma whole body
- Causes of crusty buildup in ear canal
- What is the cause of lipomas on the body
- Liver cancer and body lipomas