Lipid profile test, have high HDL. What does cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL level show? - Online Doctor Chats
Very good morning
Please proceed with your query
It seems fairly normal
seems my HDL is below the normal range , how do i improve the HDL
that is right
You can improve HDL by taking Niacin supplements
It helps in increasing the HDL levels
i'm aged 30 and i do suffer over weight - 103 kgs
Oh, that is not a good sign
though tall ehough 6.2 inches my BMI is above nornal
What is your LDL leels?
LDL is 108 ( within the range)
Consume more of greens
Lose some weight
Repeat the test after 3 months
sure, will do the same . Thanks for the advise.
Thank you too
Great day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Best medicine for ldl cholesterol triglyceride and hdl
- Total cholesterol hdl ldl and triglycerides are
- Cholesterol test done showing ldl hdl triglycerides cause of concern
- Is nausea and vomiting a side effect of corticotropin?
- Is excessive mucus a side effect of fluticasone nasal?
- Is troubled breathing at rest a side effect of cortef?
- Are my cholesterol hdl ldl and triglyceride levels good
- Abnormal blood test readings mean
- Is abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of coartem?
- What causes an abnormal ekg
- Hdl ldl triglycerides good cholesterol total ok
- Pulmonary arterial pressure of 90
- Is decrease in urine volume a side effect of diclegis?
- Blood pressure at age 50
- 80 blockage of coronary artery