Light pinkish bleeding from vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can i help you?
User : I was having a light pinkish bleeding on the saturday before last and then sunday some spotting
User : then I put in a tampon and wasn't able to fill them up, it was very light no matter hpw long i wore them then I finally started getting a little heavier
Doctor : ok
User : but only heavy enough to fill up one tampon a day IF i wore it the whole day. So since I saw the pinkish faint blood on until now I have been bleeding at least 1 week and a half.
User : and I am still bleeding what do you think this is?
Doctor : how were your previous periods
User : regular and normal
User : this is the first irregular
Doctor : may i know your age?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is headache a side effect of gentamicin?
- I got light bleed vagina after intercourse
- Is headache a side effect of junel 1/20?
- Very light bleeding when i wipe vagina
- Postcortical bleeding
- Is sore throat a side effect of gilenya?
- Dysmenorrhea acne
- Light headed during ovulation
- Is chest pain a side effect of leukeran?
- Noticed stomach pain and light bleeding from vagina
- Post coital uterine spasm
- Is vomiting a side effect of endometrin?
- Pregnant burning vagina light bleeding
- After colonoscopy light bleeding from vagina
- Misoprostol bloating after miscarriage