Light pinkish bleeding from vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can i help you?
User : I was having a light pinkish bleeding on the saturday before last and then sunday some spotting
User : then I put in a tampon and wasn't able to fill them up, it was very light no matter hpw long i wore them then I finally started getting a little heavier
Doctor : ok
User : but only heavy enough to fill up one tampon a day IF i wore it the whole day. So since I saw the pinkish faint blood on until now I have been bleeding at least 1 week and a half.
User : and I am still bleeding what do you think this is?
Doctor : how were your previous periods
User : regular and normal
User : this is the first irregular
Doctor : may i know your age?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dysmenorrhea can be sign pregnant
- I got light bleed vagina after intercourse
- Very light bleeding when i wipe vagina
- How long for ast to return to normal after stopping alcohol]
- Got period early period
- Noticed stomach pain and light bleeding from vagina
- Ear pressure and perimenopause
- Pregnant burning vagina light bleeding
- After colonoscopy light bleeding from vagina
- Does taking mebendazole affect microgynon?
- Stopped taking dydrogesterone but no period
- Yaz and ear noises
- Can oxyelite pro affect my menses
- Will norethisterone affect levonelle
- Does progesterone supplements affect montgomeryglands