Ligament stretch and ankle sprain - Online Doctor Chats
User : i am having some bad ankle pain and shoulder pain what can be cause of that
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : ?
User : hi
Doctor : yes we are here to help you
Doctor : please proceed with your query
Doctor : are you with me?
User : i am having some bad ankle pain what can be the cause of that i do lots of walking
Doctor : ok
Doctor : did you have any injuries in the recent past?
User : 3year of ago i rines my feet
Doctor : rines? i dint get you
Doctor : are u there?
Doctor : Most ankle pain, however, is the result of a sprain, which occurs when your ankle rolls over your foot, causing a ligament to stretch
Doctor : please take anti pain medications
Doctor : if it still does not resolve you need an examination by an orthopedician
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is muscle pain or cramps a side effect of subsys?
- Coming out diabetic coma blindness
- Why hasn t the ligament from ankle sprain healed
- Is muscle cramps or pain a side effect of aceon?
- Comlcations of color blindness
- Sudden onset blinding headache
- Severe pain due to sprained ankle possibility of torn ligaments
- Is joint or muscle pain a side effect of keflex?
- Iliofemoral ligament sprain
- Is joint or muscle pain a side effect of tamiflu?
- Momentary blindness in one eye
- Is muscle weakness a side effect of haloperidol?
- Spraining the ligament in your mouth
- Sprained periodontal ligament
- Blind spot on eyebrow