Lifestyle changes to reduce PMS - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : hi am 34 yr old, female, married , suffering from PMS
User : can u advice any medication for the same
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : non
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : only feel depressed before my cycle starts
Doctor : k u can reduce wd : Doctor : Modify your diet
Doctor : Eat smaller, more frequent meals each day to reduce bloating and the sensation of fullness.
User : I weigh 52 Kg
Doctor : Limit salt and salty foods to reduce bloating and fluid retention
User : any medication
Doctor : Choose foods high in complex carbohydrates, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
Doctor : Choose foods rich in calcium
Doctor : # Avoid caffeine.
# Avoid alcohol.
Doctor : r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Breast has warm almost sensation
- Bleed to death time
- Bleeding nose at death
- Pms loneliness
- Unexplained spots on breast
- 8 months pregnant with dark vagnal bleeding
- Pms and sleeplessness
- Period cycle has changed have lesser flow fewer pms reason
- Nose bleed due to dehydration
- Pms changes smell and taste
- Very yellow urine sore breasts
- Norethisterone for pms
- Weeping sore under breast
- Post coital bleeding warts
- Sore breast and swollen vagina