Lifestyle changes to reduce PMS - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : hi am 34 yr old, female, married , suffering from PMS
User : can u advice any medication for the same
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : non
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : only feel depressed before my cycle starts
Doctor : k u can reduce wd : Doctor : Modify your diet
Doctor : Eat smaller, more frequent meals each day to reduce bloating and the sensation of fullness.
User : I weigh 52 Kg
Doctor : Limit salt and salty foods to reduce bloating and fluid retention
User : any medication
Doctor : Choose foods high in complex carbohydrates, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
Doctor : Choose foods rich in calcium
Doctor : # Avoid caffeine.
# Avoid alcohol.
Doctor : r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- My period came early could there be something wrong
- Swallowed an almond sliver down wrong pipe
- Is it implantation bleeding or something else
- Am i small or normal
- Pms loneliness
- Aloe vera for swollen knee
- Why do i have white dischage from breasts
- Pms and sleeplessness
- Period cycle has changed have lesser flow fewer pms reason
- Marijuana related to alopecia areata
- Pernicious anemia disability living allowance
- Pms changes smell and taste
- Norethisterone for pms
- Allopathy medicine to reduce fat
- Can a delayed periods mean im pregnant