Leg pain,16 years - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi there
Doctor : hello
how can i help u
User : I was wanting to find out what the problem with my lower leg is
User : The outside of my calf is sore. It is coming from across my foot and up past my ankle and about 3/4 of the way up my calf. I have had this for about 4 days and it isn't too painful, but it does hurt when I move my ankle and lower leg around. What is the problem?
wats ur age/sex??
User : 16/female
where are u from??
do u have any accidental history??
User : I fractued both my fibulas when I was very young, about 10 years old
User : So, what do you suggest is wrong?
will that pain increase on walking ??
do u smoke??
User : Not really when walking, but I am an athlete and I do a lot of running and it got a little sore when doing that. no i don't smoke.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : is this the first time??
User : yes
what about the arms??
User : no there is nothing wrong with my arms, just my leg
User : nothing else is sore anywhere on my body at all
are u a diabetic?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pelvic pain and leg pain
- Ringworm appears at night
- Spot appearing on 4 year old
- Abdominal pain and leg pain
- Why do my hands fall asleep and tingle a lot
- Right hand always falls asleep
- Diabetic leg pain painful
- Hand falls asleep while sleeping
- Leg pain in both legs
- Leg pain stomach pain 5 year old
- Sprained foot falls asleep
- Red spots appear underarm
- Shin hurts when asleep
- Vein just appeared on penis throbbing
- Skin tag appeared overnight