Leg pain,16 years - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi there
Doctor : hello
how can i help u
User : I was wanting to find out what the problem with my lower leg is
User : The outside of my calf is sore. It is coming from across my foot and up past my ankle and about 3/4 of the way up my calf. I have had this for about 4 days and it isn't too painful, but it does hurt when I move my ankle and lower leg around. What is the problem?
wats ur age/sex??
User : 16/female
where are u from??
do u have any accidental history??
User : I fractued both my fibulas when I was very young, about 10 years old
User : So, what do you suggest is wrong?
will that pain increase on walking ??
do u smoke??
User : Not really when walking, but I am an athlete and I do a lot of running and it got a little sore when doing that. no i don't smoke.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : is this the first time??
User : yes
what about the arms??
User : no there is nothing wrong with my arms, just my leg
User : nothing else is sore anywhere on my body at all
are u a diabetic?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pelvic pain and leg pain
- Rib lesions on bone scan
- Abdominal pain and leg pain
- Suggest treatment for rib fracture pain
- Suffering from leukocytoclastic vasculitis can depo-medrol influence white blood count
- Tubes are tied but bleeding after sex is this normal
- What is the flap of skin behind my daughters throat
- Diabetic leg pain painful
- Leg pain in both legs
- Leg pain stomach pain 5 year old
- Why do i have oral candida type symptoms
- Medicine for bone spurs
- Bone marrow tumor medical term
- Lump on toe bone
- Symptoms of bone marrow lymphoma