Left tibia fracture due to injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : hi
User : i have a fracture in my left tibia
User : and have been instructed rest for past two months
Doctor : ok
User : when woudl i be able to get back to notrmal life?
User : also any preccautuoins or medications i should take
Doctor : what is your age?
User : 34
Doctor : gender?
User : 34 yrs
User : females
User : have a 5 yr old kid
User : pls advice .. my doc is nto givign me any specifics clealry .. he keeps tellign two more weeks of complete rest and so on
Doctor : we will look into it
Doctor : was it due to some acciedent?
User : yes,
User : fell down in the park .. it is a twisted injury
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do you have the reports with you?
User : am asthamatic .. gets aggravated in changign season
User : yes .. have the x rays ..
Doctor : plz type the reports
User : there are no reports.. only x rays
User : how much tiem does an average tibia fracture take to heal
Doctor : it will depend on the fracture'
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Right hip hurts just before i have bowel movement
- Hairline fracture head injury
- Petechiae on trunk
- Have degenerative scoliosis arthritis hip issues whom to consult
- Stable vs unstable plaque
- Met accident pain in chest neck tail bone dizzy spells
- Fracture foot injuries
- Slipped landed on bum hard bruised pain
- Vascular injury in fibular fracture
- Tailbone injury pain due to climbing stairs fracture or break
- Pain passing urine
- Fracture and injury to the wrist
- Stomach tightening in pregnancy
- Leg fracture injury
- Thalassemia and prenatal vitamins