Left tibia fracture due to injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : hi
User : i have a fracture in my left tibia
User : and have been instructed rest for past two months
Doctor : ok
User : when woudl i be able to get back to notrmal life?
User : also any preccautuoins or medications i should take
Doctor : what is your age?
User : 34
Doctor : gender?
User : 34 yrs
User : females
User : have a 5 yr old kid
User : pls advice .. my doc is nto givign me any specifics clealry .. he keeps tellign two more weeks of complete rest and so on
Doctor : we will look into it
Doctor : was it due to some acciedent?
User : yes,
User : fell down in the park .. it is a twisted injury
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do you have the reports with you?
User : am asthamatic .. gets aggravated in changign season
User : yes .. have the x rays ..
Doctor : plz type the reports
User : there are no reports.. only x rays
User : how much tiem does an average tibia fracture take to heal
Doctor : it will depend on the fracture'
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hairline fracture head injury
- Pea sized lump behind dogs knee
- Lump behind my dogs front leg
- Temporal muscle pain behind ear
- Gastritis cold medicine
- Thyroid nodule 16mm big
- Marijuana helps hereditary angioedema
- Is cervical spondylitis military disqualifying
- Fracture foot injuries
- Vascular injury in fibular fracture
- Dots on hands behind knees and toes
- Numbness behind knee during pregnancy
- Lemsip birth control
- Fracture and injury to the wrist
- Leg fracture injury