Left sided hearing difficulty, pain in blinking eyes - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help yuo?
User : hello, my left ear just went numb on the outside and is slightly painful on the inside, and in the blink of an eye, i lost about three-fourths of my hearing from my left ear. my right ear is still working fine. any ideas?
Doctor : ok
User : as for causes, it might or might not have been trauma-related, because it happened as i was clearing out earwax.
Doctor : have you had any other medical problems in the recent past?
User : not that i can think of.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : have you had any chicken pox infection
User : i mean, i'm slightly overweight and have asthma, but i'm not diabetic, i have no recent health issues, etc.
User : and i think i've never had chicken pox.
Doctor : okay
Doctor : You are having hearing loss and mild pain inside your ear, right?
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red patch on lower left side of tongue problem
- Constant nose drips working as carpenter advice
- Left eye pain and chest pain
- Left side eye pain
- Pain corner eye blinking
- Pain behind ears inflammation had drainage what does it indicate
- Pain on left side of face and eye
- Wake up and arms are very weak
- Left eye pain pregnant
- Chips got stuck and hurts throat hurts while swallowing serious
- Smoll panis
- Trace albumin while pregnant
- Splenomegaly acid reflux
- Yellow watery substance dripping from nose slight headache reason
- Spread of ca head of pancreas