Left hand fingers getting numb. Reason? Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi. Good Morning
My Left hand fingures are getting num from past 15 days.
do you have any medical illness?
no. I don't.
how old are you
any family history of diabetes
none of my family member has diabetes, suger.
ok, do you have any pain in the fingers
Ya from past 3 days i have pain in only second fingure. i had concenrned orthopedician and he suggested me to take calcium tablets.
are you a vegetarain
No. I dont have any injury.
Nervijen is the right medication
it could be due to Vit b1 2 deficeincy
they sugeested me to take B protin Powder also
Continue taking the Nervigen tablet for 1 month and see
It might be due to deficiency of vit b12 itself
when i tressed out i feel tiered. my weight is 51.
your height is ok foe your age, it looks like you are stressed and tired
eat a well balanced diet , include more freash fruits, sprouts, vegetable sin your diet
also eat a egg a day
it will help for vitamin b 12 deficency
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Horizontal tear in lateral meniscus
- Right hip pain in women
- Headache dizzy cant walk
- I keep drinking water but cant pee
- Muscle spasms in hip area
- Cant stop sinus drain
- Swelling on left hand of adams apple no pain cure
- Left hand palm numbness ayurvedic cure
- Pain in hip socket area
- Cant sit down with tampon on
- Weight of hip replacement parts
- Treatment and cure for hand numbness
- Treatment and cure for finger numbness
- Cant get erection lying down
- Noticed shaky hands and fingers how to cure this problem