Left abdominal pain with 9 weeks of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : im pregnant and ive been having a pain in my left lower abdomin
User : and its been making my left leg hurt and now the left side of my neck
User : im scared that the baby didnt implant in the right place im only 9 weeks and i dont know what to do
Doctor : ok
Doctor : relax
Doctor : getting scared might only make things worse
Doctor : has the scan been done?
User : no my sonogram isnt for another 2 weeks
Doctor : ok\
Doctor : is there onlt pain?
User : yeah im not bleeding at all
User : everyone tells me not to worry because there is no bleeding
Doctor : yes
Doctor : thats what even I was about to say
Doctor : if there is no bleeding
Doctor : there is no need to panic
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- One tonsil often gets irritated
- Is abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of ganirelix?
- Is stomach pain or tenderness a side effect of morgidox?
- Is abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of minivelle?
- Severe abdominal pain left side pregnancy
- Whey protein and irregular periods
- Lower abdominal pain in 5th week pregnancy
- Is stomach pain a side effect of fioricet with codeine?
- Red irritation on tip of penis
- Abdominal pain in 10th week pregnancy
- Left flank and abdominal pain during pregnancy
- Is abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of sorafenib?
- Skin irritation whiteheads perineum
- Abdominal pain by pregnancy week 23
- Mouth irritation from wine