Leep due to severe dysplasia, severe cramp, bleeding and discharge - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i had a leep 2 weeks ago
User : having severe cramps in pelvic area
Doctor : ok
User : moving to my leg and back
User : bleeding and discharge
User : sound like an infection?
Doctor : please specify your age
User : 28
User : leep was for severe dysplasia
Doctor : ok
Doctor : were you told this by your doctor?
User : yes. i had abnormal pap. then colposcopy. then cone biopsy
Doctor : bleeding could be indicative of an infection
Doctor : do feel any fever?
User : no fever
Doctor : otherwise bleeding is a usual complication of this procedure
Doctor : if you develop fever or excessive bleeding then immediately go to your gyneacologist
User : i thought so. they said 1 week was normal. I did bleed 1 week then it stopped a few days. then started again worse than before
User : okay - i'll check for fever. thanks!
Doctor : until then anti pain medications should do
Doctor : anything else i can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Raised red hardened patch on skin used clindamycin phosphate
- Severe cramp in calf with lump
- Light bleeding but severe cramps
- What can i do for popping in right biceps
- For what disease signoflam is given
- Severe cramps and bleeding
- Child has fever body rash strawberry tongue high esr value
- I have 3 spots on my right leg
- Suffering from pain discomfort around lower rib
- Zero sperm count small testis want to know solution
- Dizziness feeling flush no ear pain or headache
- Ear popped strange hearing everything sounds loud and echoing treatment
- Severe cramping from polyhydramnios
- What is the treatment for degenerative spondylothesis
- Severe cramping missed period