Large GB calculus seen in ultrasound. Any surgery required for this ? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
and they mentioned in report as "Impression: Large GB calculus"
My question is any sugary is required for this or not
You mean any surgery?
Ok. Let me go step by step.
You had mentioned three problems.
If you want any information i can provide
1. A small stone in the urinary system
2. An umbilical hernia
May be 3rd one is same as 1st one i think
Oh. Ok. In that case two problems.
let us take it one by one.
Umbilical hernia, though it is non obstructive at present, can be a problem later. It is not an urgent situation now. but surgical correction can be done.
Hope it is clear now.
Is there anything else you would like to know?
Have you followed my suggestions?
Can it be dissolve using medicines or not?
No. gall bladder stones cannot be dissolved by medicines.
It needs to be removed.
Hope I was helpful
is there anything else I can assist you on?
Hope I have clarified all your concerns.
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Would cervical cancer be seen on an ultrasound
- Glycomet gp1 hepatitis b
- Wine and amoxicillin
- Allopurinol and uloric
- Easy amphetamine synthesis
- Food for people with high sgpt and sgot
- Amitriptyline ketamine cream
- Hematoma as seen on ultrasound
- Can swallowed coin be seen on ultrasound
- Hemangioma ayurvedic
- Gamma gt = cirrhosis
- Ultrasound trans vaginal with ultrasound
- Foods to reduce liver enzyme
- Amoxicillin clavulanate tablets
- Focused ultrasound surgery for fibroids