Large GB calculus seen in ultrasound. Any surgery required for this ? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
and they mentioned in report as "Impression: Large GB calculus"
My question is any sugary is required for this or not
You mean any surgery?
Ok. Let me go step by step.
You had mentioned three problems.
If you want any information i can provide
1. A small stone in the urinary system
2. An umbilical hernia
May be 3rd one is same as 1st one i think
Oh. Ok. In that case two problems.
let us take it one by one.
Umbilical hernia, though it is non obstructive at present, can be a problem later. It is not an urgent situation now. but surgical correction can be done.
Hope it is clear now.
Is there anything else you would like to know?
Have you followed my suggestions?
Can it be dissolve using medicines or not?
No. gall bladder stones cannot be dissolved by medicines.
It needs to be removed.
Hope I was helpful
is there anything else I can assist you on?
Hope I have clarified all your concerns.
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Would cervical cancer be seen on an ultrasound
- Elevated liver enzymes b12
- White bump on tongue for 4 months
- White bumps on eyelids during pregnancy
- Gamma gt range for new born babies
- Baby pressing on gall bladder
- Where does the blood go in internal bleeding
- Hematoma as seen on ultrasound
- Can swallowed coin be seen on ultrasound
- Babies born with liver calcifications
- Whats normal blood pressure for a man 80 yrs old
- Ultrasound trans vaginal with ultrasound
- B17 for liver cancer
- Focused ultrasound surgery for fibroids
- When i smoke cigarettes i get really shaky