Laparoscopy during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your query
User : i am having a laproscopy done next week. if i have concieved since my MC last month is it safe to have the laproscopy? i dont want to harm any potential baby
what is the reason for which you are to undergo laparoscopy?
when was your last menstrual period?
User : i had cysts on my right ovary a few months ago. it seems they are gone though.
please provide your age, and location.
User : last period was aug 12th. had a mc the end of that month
User : 28 years old
have you taken the urine pregnancy test/any blood test to confirm that you are pregnant?
User : i was pregnant last month but i misscarried the end of aug
User : no i havent tried a test thought it would be too soon
if you have missed a period, then i suggest that you first take a test to confirm the pregnancy
then if you are pregnant, and not having any symptoms due to the cystsor if the cysts were very small in the scan
then you should avoid laparoscopy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Laparoscopy and pregnancy
- Having green black diarrhea during pregnancy
- Pregnancy after endometriosis laparoscopy
- Pregnancy rates after laparoscopy
- Heavy prolonged periods with blood clots
- Heavy periods after myomectomy
- Herbal treatment for menstrual and fertility problems
- Black skin hair waxing skin discoloration
- Black discoloration hands pregnancy
- Pregnancy success after laparoscopy
- Pregnancy symptoms after laparoscopy
- Black specks in diarrhea
- Help paying for breast implants
- Black stringy mucus in my diarrhea
- Heartbeat at 9 weeks miscarriage risk