Laparoscopic surgery done. What are the precaution to be taken? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My wife has gone laproscopy surgery
wat r the measures she should at take as of now
May I know the details of the surgery and why was it done?
done on 12th XXXXXXX
May I know her age?
What was the size of the gall stone?
Was there any complications in the post operative period?
ones..gall blaader is removedmultiple small size st
I hope she is at home now, isn't she?
no...some time small spasm in belly
There won't be a very big scar on the abdomen
and Gall stone surgeries are usually without any complications
yes..done in thru naval..only one cut
Yes, that is right
A few suggestions for her
are there any precautions required for next 4-8 weeks..pls suggest
1. Let she take adequate rest
2. She should not do much of physical exertion
She can go walking
3. diet should be bland
3. Do not give her fatty and oily food for next 6 months for sure
4. She should eat lot of vegetables and fruits
5. Plain dal and rice
There should be no oil, no spice in her food
If she is not Diabetic, she can drink sugarcane juice
If she is not hypertensive, tender coconut water is also helpful
a strict NO to Non- vegetarian food
Egg white can be taken
Do not do bending or rigorous exercise
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Hope you have followed my suggestions
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Laparoscopic surgery recovery masterbation
- Will benadryl treat wheals and welts ?
- Laparoscopic surgery side effects
- Can i take evolence for crow's feet ?
- Root canal pain how long
- Flight after laparoscopic surgery
- Can malarone cure malaria prevention ?
- Is erex used in the treatment of ed ?
- Broken tibia and fibula surgery
- Can pediaderm ta cure aphthous ulcer?
- Jaw pain following root canal
- Flying after laparoscopic surgery
- Medical shoe for broken foot
- Hiccups after laparoscopic surgery
- Does prostate cancer cause constipation