Lactose allergy, Brown sugar addiction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i am just wonderng if it is possible to be allergic to sugar
please proceed with your health query
User : as in like a svere reaction
usually there is no allergy to sugar, there is allergy to lactose, glutamin etec
have you had a reaction to sugar?
User : so i couldnt have like anaphylaxis to sugar?
User : a few times when i have eaten a lot i get diarrhea, heart racing and mouth itch etc
there are allergies known to happen with sugar substitutes
and also few types of sugar
User : what types of sugar
eating a lot of sugar does result in these symptoms, this is not due top allergy
User : how about brown sugar?
but due to th flushing effect and th effects that cause on the stomach.
User : n itchy mouth though?
User : that is normal?
Doctor : brown sugar is a drug with abuse potential, it is not usual sugar
User : what dos that mean?>
User : abuse potential?
Doctor : itchy mouth can be due to the bacteria thriving more in high sugar content in saliva and your oral cavity
abuse potential means that once you use it , it becomes habitual, and you tend to abuse it. and it is illegal to posess and use brown sugar
Doctor : if you are having these symtoms after consuming a lot os sugar
then it is not the allergic reaction
but an intolerance to the effects that it causes on the body
have you folowed what i have said?
is there anything else i can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pulled muscle under shoulder blade
- Pressure dizziness behind the eyes
- How to prevent meth rash
- Lactose allergy causes
- Home remedies to sober from meth
- Common causes of ear bleeding
- How long will marijuana show up in a urine test
- Nose bleed while blowing nose
- Treatment and cure for lactose allergy
- Eustachian tube marijuana smoking effect
- Blood in the uterus bleeding
- Lactose allergy symptoms in adults
- Getting nose pierced while on ecstasy
- Diagnosis of lactose allergy
- Symptoms of lactose allergy