Lactational amenorrhea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : My wife had delvered on 24.10.07 by operation.she had taken Inj
Depoprovera on 20.01.08, We contacted a doctor on 6.9.8 for lactational
amenorohea who had given Tab DUB-5 & Cap Heamup-c,again on 25.09.08 she
had given Tab Lynoral 05mg,Tab Sysron-N & Cap Atlax with taking guideline
for tab Lynoral & sysron but still her period not started. In ultrasound
report Uterous measures 5.8X2.9, Rt.Ovary is 3.1X1.8 & Lt.Ovary is 3.0X1.9
Adnexas are Normal Radiologist IMP is with in Normal. Kindly suggest what
should I do now. Is it a symtom of any big problem or it's Normal.
Doctor : It takes an average of 9 to 10 months to get pregnant after getting the last shot of Depoprovera.
User : but when will period start ?
Doctor : Irregular and Unpredictable bleeding is a common complication
Doctor : Is she still lactating?
User : but she don't have bleeding after delivery
User : yes
Doctor : Lactational amenorrhea can normally last anywhere between 2 months to 42 months
Doctor : There is nothing to worry about, what is her hemoglobin count?
User : so i should wait and watch till 42 months ?
Doctor : I suggest that she continue lactating and when she stops lactation, then usually her periods will return to normal.
Doctor : Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Doctor : 14 months may sometimes be required for the fertility to return to normal after post partum.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Duphaston for amenorrhea
- Microgynon amenorrhea
- How can taking of premarin be reduced without any complication
- What causes clear discharge after unprotected sex
- Chronic impetigo in adults
- Did i stop breathing after consuming wine post c section
- Pericarditis exercise aerobic
- Jolessa for amenorrhea
- Is it normal to have cramping after a partial hysterectomy
- What affect do letrozole and menopur have on follicles
- Pyloric stenosis adults scars
- How do measles affect your daily life
- Secondary amenorrhea
- Adverse effects of drug nexito plus
- Endometriosis amenorrhea