Lactating mother wants to take i-pill. Safe for the baby? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
good actually doctor my daughter is 5 n a half months old am still feeding her yesterday i had unprotected sex with my husband so wanted to no whether i can have a ipill tablet
if i take ipill tablet it wont affect my daughter
because am still brest feeding her
I need a few more details to suggest you
Are you getting your periods now?
When was your last period?
its regular period
r u there doctor
Yes I am here
You could take the tablet
It won't harm your baby
yes, only on the chest and outer body surface
There is no need to take the Ipill if your cycles are regular
You said me your cycles are regular
Please tell me when are you expecting your next period
January 26th of this month
Your fertile period would be around 12 th of this month
You have had intercourse on 4th XXXXXXX
Which is your safe period
i dint get u wht do u mean by which is ur safe period
doctor can i talk to u directly now
Would you like a phone call?
Please give me a moment
I will connect to you on phone
We will call you soon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnancy endometrial thickness 7.8 mm
- Microgynon 7day break when will you come on
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of suprax?
- Is i-pill safe to take
- Is it safe to take i-pills repeatedly
- Is seizures a side effect of supprelin la?
- Is shuffling walk a side effect of navane?
- Is i pill safe to take
- Endometrial wall thickening after 80
- What to expect when 7months pregnant?
- Is vomiting a side effect of tolectin 600?
- Is i pill safe to take in age 18
- Endometrium thickness is 7.5mm, am i pregnant?
- Is dizziness a side effect of ustekinumab?
- Is it safe to take i pill during tb medication