L5 disc protrusion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
Doctor : Are you there?
User : I had an MRI yesterday that revealed my L5 disc was protruding causing extreme pain. They have also found blood in my urine. I run 7 miles everyday and I am devastated over this news. I am scared about the blood and the recovery if surgery is suggested. They referred me immediately to a ortho surgeon. What does the blood mean? Can I run again?
Doctor : The blood in your urine can be due to bleeding from the urethra
or other part of the urinary tract
Doctor : The bleeding can be a result of infection or trauma to the area
User : Originally they suspected Kidney stone or infection. They have been ruled out. I dont have the full report yet from the radiologist. I am just worried about running again.
Was an ultrasound abdomen done?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to decrease creatine level through siddha
- L4 l5 disc protrusion traction
- What creatine level requires dialysis
- Diet to lower creatine level
- Food creater high creatine
- Creatine filled cysts on face
- Feet cramps causes
- L4 l5 posterior disc protrusion
- Chronic unilateral sinusitis causes
- Paracentral disc protrusion l4 and l5
- Minimal hypertension causes
- Disc protrusion impinging on the l5 nerve
- Periodic fever syndromes causes
- L4 l5 disc protrusion testicle
- Mixed parotid tumor causes