Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Knot in the right butt - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   my husband has a big knot on his right butt cheeck and it appears to be getting bigger and painful can you help
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   whats his age?
User :   he is 39
Doctor :   ook
Doctor :   from how many days he is having this?
User :   last saturday a few days after he fell he says he feels like he is getting a fever
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is he having fever?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor