Knee pain,laxity - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hello.
User : I've been having a discomforting feeling in my knee for quite some time now. I wanted to know what problems could relate to this. I haven't injured it.
Doctor : can you explain me in detail
User : Well, it feels like it will easily dislocate. My previous doctor told me that it might have been that I just haven't worked my quadriceps out enough and I'm not sure if that's the problem or if I have weak bones..
Doctor : Usually such feelings arise whenever you have laxity in your tendons
User : Laxity?
Doctor : some sort of looseness
User : I see. Is there a way to fix this?
Doctor : yes
User : Can you please explain to me?
Doctor : but this is a minimally invasive surgical procedures collectively called as arthoscoppies
Doctor : Ortho surgeons will tight the tendons which have laxity
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Knee braces for knee pain
- Can constipation cause vaginal odor
- Does provera cause constipation
- Does ongluza cause constipation
- Knee strap for knee pain
- Knee pain side of knee
- Spina bifida occulta surgery
- Do tampons cause constipation
- Knee pain in both knees
- Big toe joint replacement
- Persistent bicep tendonitis pain
- Pulled biceps femoris muscle
- Knee pain back of knee
- Causes of constant palpitations
- Fracture of big toe