Knee pain while climbing stairs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you
User : Hello
User : I fell on the stairs yesterday and hurt my knee
User : I went to see a doctor but I would like a second opinion since I'm going abroad on tuesday and would not like to cancel anything. I think i strained something but I can walk with it, it only hurts when I bend it
User : I cannot bend it more than aroun 90 degress but I can nearly keep it straight
User : i can walk almost fine though
do you have any swelling in the knee
User : no, not really
User : it looks normal
User : from the outside
Doctor : do you have any swelling of the joints
Doctor : are you on any mediations for this
User : no it's not swollen
User : well i got a gell
did you do any investigations like X-ray
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Knee pain while driving
- Knee pain grinding sound while climbing stairs advice
- Is trouble with sleeping a side effect of vimovo?
- Is joint or muscle pain a side effect of topamax?
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of voltaren xr?
- Congenital hypogammaglobulinemia causes
- Knee pain while at rest
- Is muscle weakness a side effect of pomalidomide?
- Rarely hypersensitivity causes
- Knee pain while sitting
- Advanced throat cancer causes
- Pruritic dermatitis causes
- Healthcaremagic, synovial cyst causes
- Knee pain while folding
- Is muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of yaz?