Kidney transplant done, creatinine level high. How to reduce it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i am XXXXXXX my kindey transpalnt is done on feb -2012 ,now my creatine is 1.7 what precation i take to reduce the creatine
Take your medicine as advised religiously
2. Avoid use of any pain killers unnecessary.
3. Avoid high protein and high carb diet.
5. Make sure you treat any infection at the earliest.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Prograf levels in kidney transplant
- Breathing relaxation techniques for anxiety
- Hypertension kidney scars creatinine level kidney transplant
- 13cm cyst blocking bladder
- Creatine levels of 138
- Kidney failure 13799 bp
- Kidney transplant done how to reduce the creatine level
- Antibiotics for post nasal drip
- Cyclosporine level kidney transplant
- Creatinine level risen kidney transplanted why frequent stools zyrop helpful
- Cancer of the anus symptoms
- Urea level is 138
- How big is a 14mm kidney stone
- Living with ptsd anxiety attacks
- Charcot marie tooth and anesthesia