Kidney transplant done, creatinine level high. How to reduce it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i am XXXXXXX my kindey transpalnt is done on feb -2012 ,now my creatine is 1.7 what precation i take to reduce the creatine
Take your medicine as advised religiously
2. Avoid use of any pain killers unnecessary.
3. Avoid high protein and high carb diet.
5. Make sure you treat any infection at the earliest.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ecosprin medicine
- Hypertension kidney scars creatinine level kidney transplant
- Creatinine level risen kidney transplanted why frequent stools zyrop helpful
- Enlarged adenoid and blocked lacrimal duct
- Static renal scan
- Renal ultrasound scan
- Enlarged abdomen after medical abortion
- Prograf levels in kidney transplant
- Nuclear renal scan
- Epilepsy and heart palpitations
- What is polydipsia
- Kidney transplant done how to reduce the creatine level
- Cyclosporine level kidney transplant
- Neolithic stepping stones