Kidney stones,puss cells in urine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hello doctor, i'm 34 now... I've kidney stone problem in 2002..in same 1 month of 2002 it came out by urine way..
but i got infected..1 week I suffered with temperatur n fewer.. by treatment I got very well...
but still i've pus cells(10-15) in my urine.. but from last 5 years I've no infection n no complaint about my health no problem at all...
BUT STILL I'M FEARING ABOUT PUS CELLS...MAY I.......????
Doctor : yes iam going thorugh ur medical history
User : ok
Doctor : when u have infection
Doctor : or there is kidney damage there would be pus cells
Doctor : even normal persons do pass 3-5 pus cells in urine
Doctor : nothing to worried
Doctor : about
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney stones blood in urine
- Siddha medicine for psoriasis arthritis
- Separation in kidney what does slight separation mean
- Asthalin rotacap during pregnency
- I have kidney stone is it curable by medicine
- Shadow on inborn kidney should i be worried
- I am having diarrhea with polycystic kidney disease
- My father has creatinine level is 8 please advise
- Syrup asthalin paediatric dose
- Urine bubbles kidney stone
- Asthalin syrup for infants dosage
- Kidney stone puss in urine reason
- Kidney stones pus cells in urine
- Kidney stones urine odor
- What does asthalin consist of