Kidney stones,puss cells in urine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hello doctor, i'm 34 now... I've kidney stone problem in 2002..in same 1 month of 2002 it came out by urine way..
but i got infected..1 week I suffered with temperatur n fewer.. by treatment I got very well...
but still i've pus cells(10-15) in my urine.. but from last 5 years I've no infection n no complaint about my health no problem at all...
BUT STILL I'M FEARING ABOUT PUS CELLS...MAY I.......????
Doctor : yes iam going thorugh ur medical history
User : ok
Doctor : when u have infection
Doctor : or there is kidney damage there would be pus cells
Doctor : even normal persons do pass 3-5 pus cells in urine
Doctor : nothing to worried
Doctor : about
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does morphine make your period late
- Been peeing a lot lately thyroid
- Kidney stones blood in urine
- Myfortic 360 mg
- Urine bubbles kidney stone
- Urocit-k 15 mg
- Kidney stone puss in urine reason
- Kidney stones pus cells in urine
- Reason for late lequefaction of sperm
- N-acetylcysteine renal protection
- Step by step to largest penis
- Is using lexotan in late pregnancy safe
- Kidney stones urine odor
- Rhabdomyolysis kidney failure
- Ceftriaxone renal failure