Kidney stones and abdominal swelling - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : I was recently released from hospital with kidney stones and I'm suffering from adominal swelling. what could be the cause
was the kidney stones treated fully when you were discharged?
User : I havent passed the kidney stones that I know of... where not seen by
what treatment/procedure was done for you during your hospital stay?
User : no... they focused on other things like low heart rate and never consulted a urologist.
what does the ultrasound scan report say?
Doctor : you will need to consult a nephrologist and a urologist together
User : that there was a 3mm kidney stone... I don't have the intense pain just major swelling in
Doctor : ok
User : is there anyone there I can speak to?
do you want to get a second opinion on your condition?
WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor : visit this link for further assistance
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Passing urine in night
- Recovery from turp procedure
- Evening primrose causes head felt heavy dizzy
- Monosodium urate in urine
- Dizziness during menstruation causes
- Causes of dizziness during periods
- Kidneys stones and eye swelling rash
- Kidney stone symptoms abdominal pain
- Normal post void residual
- Swelling tailbone kidney stone
- Unexplained bruise kidney stone abdominal
- Kidney stones and abdominal bloating
- What is 5 mm
- Can eyesight problems cause dizziness
- Does gallbladder disease cause heart palpitaitons