Kidney stone problem,urge to urinate - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
Doctor : please proceed with your query
User : i have an urge to urinate but i cannot, i went to hospital this morning and was told it was a kidney stone
Doctor : ok
User : is there anything i can do until the morning to help myself, until i see a urologist?
User : i am not in pain, just discomfort from this URGE
Doctor : i will help u in this
Doctor : can i ask few Q
User : yes
Doctor : whats your age
User : 29
Doctor : do yu have any burning sensation while passing urine
User : not really, just doesnt come our
User : out*
Doctor : do yu feel that your bladder is full
User : YES!
Doctor : not able to empty it
User : constantly....not able to empty
Doctor : ok
Doctor : was any ivestigations or tests done
User : yes , apparently i had a kidney stone but dr said it was probably already in my bladder'
User : and i had to pass it
User : and see a urologist in morning
User : i am supposed to filter my urine, but I can urinate!
User : should i drink ALOT of water?
User : will that help?
Doctor : yes u need to drink lot of water
Doctor : at least 6-7 lts per day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney stones blood in urine
- Cysts in men
- Pain in kidney and testicle urination problem kidney stone
- Prostatitis symptoms prostate
- Psoas muscle cancer prostate
- Can ovarian cancer be missed in ultrasound
- Constantly passing urine
- Urine bubbles kidney stone
- History of kidney stone urge to urinate now reason
- White ring around mouth and cancer
- Kidney stones urine odor
- Bilateral flank pain
- What cancer spread to medistinal nodes
- Neck and shoulder cancer
- Overactive bladder tablets