Kidney stone from couple of months. Taken URSL & ESWL treatment. Complains of tiredness, chilled fever feeling, muscular pain in hands, legs, thigh., fever. Took sidda medicine. No relief. - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Sorry to hear that
after that she had 4 problems
1.tirdness in the early mng
3.Belly enlarge lit bit
4.Muscualr pains at hands,legs and thighs
So we went Siddha medicine
Now she had occasionaly fever problem
regularly 4 th saild problem
what shall I do ,why the problem is
Was the ESWL and URSL successful?
Are the stones removed completely?
What is her age?
yes i took one USG scan recently.there is no stone.31 age
Did you repeat an x-ray of the KUB region?
Repeat an x-ray of the KUB region
its meant for
It is called as x-ray of the kidneys, ureters and bladder region
It will look for any stones in the urinary system
USG Scan is not enough?
USG is least useful compared to X-ray for urinary stones
25% of the stones are missed out on USG
They can be better visualized on X-ray
Does siddha medicine works?
I am sorry
I am allopath
I am unaware of sidda medicine
ok ! do i need to consult urologist
you need to
ok doctor thanks
Thank you too
Is that all for now?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Borderlline right axis deviation
- Fleshy growths in axilla
- 992 fever and kidney stones
- Kidney infection and left arm pain
- Boil on inner thigh fever pain what is treatment
- Kidney infection now bruising on back
- Cluster of hard dark bumps in axilla
- Kidney infection cant sleep
- Kidney infection anorexia
- Kidney infection treated with antibiotics but still feel
- Extra axial fluid fetal
- Muscular pain on hands elbows hips no fever medication
- Determination of qrs axis
- Upper thigh pain with fever
- Fever pain inner thigh